Supply Chain Manager
Tianyu Arts & Culture, Inc is hiring a full-time Supply Chain Manager.
- Conduct logistics process for the inventory maintenance, shipment and delivery, and returns on products by creating inventory reports to manage inventory turns and interpret data to management in a regular basis.
- Select and negotiate with carriers and suppliers by evaluating performances of cost, delivery, quality, and service to ensure most efficient transportation routes and modes.
- Control budget for each project involved budget planning, process control, information control, and performance management for improving the comprehensive budget management requirements.
- Evaluate all vendors, generate reports and provide recommendations to management for optimizing the supply chain.
- Perform warehouse management by increasing new warehouses, maintaining or closing current warehouses to ensure all projects they serve have the lowest total supply chain costs to improve overall supply chain performance.
- Comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or agreements on warehousing, cargo handling, and shipping, keep close track with updates to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local policies and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Administration, or other related field.
Any applicant who is interested may submit resume w/code TY23 to: Bin Zhu, Tianyu Arts & Culture, Inc, 939 West North Avenue, Suite 750, Chicago, IL, 60642.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Education Required: Bachelor’s
Contact Name: Bin Zhu
Company: Tianyu Arts & Culture, Inc .